IKO Real Estate is a Luxembourgish real estate developer that is currently developing a brand new neighborhood called Rout Lëns, in Esch-sur-Alzette.
Rout Lëns will emerge on the remains of an old and former steel plant, that has been unexploited since 1977.
Far from wanting to fully erase this industrial heritage, IKO Real Estate aims at revaluing it. Its purpose is for this industrial past to coexist with the modernity of the new neighborhood Rout Lëns.
In order to give this project a greater exposure, we have pictured and implemented the project Rout Lupp : an urban and entertaining artistic project.
- Enable the inhabitants of Esch-sur-Alzette to get acquainted with this new living area which will take place in the center of their city and daily life.
- Enhance the key points of this new sustainable neighborhood.
〉Enhancement of the Luxembourgish heritage.
Our great ideas
- Develop and implement an urban and entertaining artistic path across the street of Esch-sur-Alzette to enable the inhabitants to rediscover their city’s heritage and industrial past.
- The path is composed of 10 artistic wall paintings hidden all over Esch-sur-Alzette. We have indeed pictured the Rout Lupp project like a treasure hunt.
- We have added a digital and interactive to the Rout Lupp project. We have indeed developed a digital lens which enables the public to discover the treasure hidden within the wall paintings.
- Use traditional Portuguese tiles called Azulejos in order to honor the large Portuguese community living in Esch-sur-Alzette.
Digital Lens development